Wednesday 30 May 2012

Duke of Cambridge(PRINCE WILLIAM)looks forward to children

The Duke of Cambridge says he is looking forward to having children.
Prince William has also revealed he finds it strange reading speculation about whether his wife Kate is pregnant.
Interviewed by an American news channel, William said he was still deciding if he would take another tour or duty with the Royal Air Force, or leave the military to assume royal duties full time.
He said: "I'm still trying to decide. It's a really difficult one because I really enjoy my time in the Air Force and I'd love to continue it.
"But the pressures of my other life are building. And fighting them off, or balancing the two of them, has proven quite difficult."
He added: "More importantly, I'd rather like to have children. So that's the key thing really."
In the interview with ABC broadcaster Katie Couric, William also revealed one of his regrets is that his mother Diana, Princess of Wales will never meet Kate.
Diana was killed in a Paris car crash in 1997, four years before William met the duchess at St Andrews University where they both studied.
The couple wed in a glittering ceremony at Westminster Abbey last April and the duke said it was difficult getting married without his mother with him.
"I'm just very sad that she's never going to get a chance to meet Kate."
The duke's poignant tribute to Diana was echoed by his brother Prince Harry, who described her as having the "best seat in the house" during the wedding service.
In the interview ahead of this weekend's Diamond Jubilee celebrations, William spoke about marrying his bride without his mother being present.
He said: "It was very difficult. I was sort of mentally prepared so I didn't want any wobbly lips or anything going on.
"It's the one time since she's died, where I've thought to myself it would be fantastic if she was here.
"And just how sad really for her, more than anything, not being able to see it. Because I think she would have loved the day and I think, hopefully, she'd be very proud of us both for the day."
Harry joked and looked at ease during the wedding watched by a global television audience of billions but admitted he had the jitters.
He said: "I was massively nervous. Everybody was nervous. And the whole thing was a bit of a blur to be honest, because there was God knows how many millions or billions of eyes focused on us."
Asked if it was difficult not having Diana with them, he replied: "Of course it was."
He added: "You know, I think she had ... the best seat in the house probably, but yeah, she would have loved to have been there."
When asked by Couric about how he felt about his family planning making headlines around the world, William said: "It is quite strange reading about it, but I try not to let it bother me.
"But I'm just very keen to have a family and both Catherine and I are looking forward to having a family in the future."
When pressed if there was any news he would like to share, William said: "You won't get anything out of me. Tight-lipped."http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8475388/wedding-was-difficult-without-diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Popular Posts