Thursday 31 May 2012

BBA STARGAME say goodbye to Angola


Angola's Seydou and Esperanca are finally leaving StarGame for good.

After dilly-dallying for weeks, the Angolan duo eventually agreed to disagree and left the show. Though Seydou was not keen on leaving, Esperanca was adamant that she wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"I feel sorry for my partner and I wish things would be different. I'm stressed out, depressed and I am not going to put my health in danger," Esperanca explained.

An evidently furious Seydou expressed how unfair Esperanca is and threatened that "It will be chaos out there," as he walked out of the Diary Room. His recently acquired love interest, Talia was inconsolable as Seydou said his goodbyes. She too couldn't stop cursing at Esperanca.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Popular Posts